Stonebridge Ranch, McKinney, TX Homes & Real Estate
Find the newest home listings in Stonebridge, Mckinney, today! Stonebridge Ranch is a lavish country club and local area in McKinney, Texas. At 5,000 acres, 1,200 of which are protected natural green spaces, Stonebridge Ranch is a comprehensive community that is filled with beautiful homes and upscale amenities. Separated into exceptional neighborhoods with particular conveniences, homeowners at Stonebridge Ranch will appreciate lovely areas custom fitted to their needs. For more information on real estate for sale in Stonebridge, Mckinney, schedule a showing, call us today or send us an email.
NTREIS data last updated October 16, 2021.
Looking to buy a home in McKinney?
Let us do the heavy lifting & find the perfect home for you. Just fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!
The Stonebridge Ranch neighborhood features an impressive variety of single-family homes that range from cozy to luxurious, depending on the buyer's needs. Stylishly crafted by some of Texas' best home designers, homes at Stonebridge Ranch are sure to impress even the most discerning buyer, and they're also the perfect place to call home.
Homes for sale are located in a massive community of 5,000 acres with over 36,000 residents. The area is excellent for many walks of life with plenty of things to do and people to meet! Homes in the Stonebridge Ranch neighborhood have a median price of the mid $200,000 to over $2,000,000.
Stonebridge Ranch is home to 74 distinct towns or sub-developments. Every area has its own unmistakable style.
Stonebridge Ranch initially broke ground in the 1970s and has since continued development. It is right up 'til today quite possibly the most pursued neighborhoods in Collin County. With all the insane advancement encompassing it, the area steadily improves.
Stonebridge, Mckinney, Community Amenities
With so many great amenities s at Stonebridge Ranch, homeowners always have something to do. For residents hoping to fill their days, the Stonebridge Ranch homeowners association gives occasion schedules on their site for those who wish to attend classes and gatherings. With conversation gatherings and clubs, residents can meet and discuss any interest they might have. Stonebridge Ranch residents can also enjoy plenty of outdoor space which includes parks and trails.
Stonebridge Ranch invests wholeheartedly in its numerous amenities. The jewel of the local area is the Stonebridge Ranch Country Club. This Texas-sized club highlights 27-opening and 18-opening courses and has won many honors, including being named one of the Top 100 Golf Courses. The course is continually refreshed, including Bermuda greens, new shelters, bridges, and rock dividers
Stonebridge Ranch has tons to bring to the table off the fairways too. The community has a tennis complex with eight outdoor courts, an arena court, expert school personnel, and a full-administration pro shop.
Also found in Stonebridge is a well-equipped Aquatic Centre which attracts neighborhood children for its many water activities.
Stonebridge Ranch is presently home to the Ranch Sports Club, which boasts a 5,000 square foot state-of-the-art wellness center. Hosted here are a number of classes such as yoga, cardio, and strength training.
Area School Information
Stonebridge Ranch is located under both the McKinney Independent School District and the Frisco Independent School District. The McKinney School Area rates as one of the quickest developing school areas in North Texas and has been routinely recognized for student achievements. Schools situated in the Stonebridge Ranch region include:
J B Wilmeth Elementary School
901 La Cima Drive
McKinney, TX, 75071
Kindergarten - Grade 5
Number of Students: 671
Dr Jack Cockrill Middle School
1351 Hardin Boulevard
McKinney, TX, 75071
Grade 6 - Grade 8
Number of Students: 1,322
Mckinney North High School
2550 Wilmeth Road
McKinney, TX, 75071
Grade 9 - Grade 12
Number of Students: 2,117
Only 30 miles north of Dallas, McKinney offers residents the ideal escape in Texas, with miles of tree-lined roads, a noteworthy downtown district, and a comfortable pace of life. Mckinney is packed with a handful of beautiful neighborhoods, all boasting well-kept homes and friendly neighbors.
Popular communities around Stonebridge Ranch include:
- Auburn Hills: Located next to Baylor McKinney, near Highway 380 and Lake Forest, residents will find Auburn Hills. Auburn Hills is another expertly arranged community in McKinney, Texas. Auburn Hills will feature 300 plus lots of all sizes. Costs for homes begin around 300K and offer numerous incredible floor plans.
- Barcelona: American Legend Homes at Barcelona offers gorgeous dwellings in McKinney, TX, with options for extra bedrooms, bathrooms, media rooms, game rooms, and more! Homes in Barcelona will give families the choice of nine-floor plans that can be tailored to their unique needs. Homes range from 2,192 to 4,000 square feet, making Barcelona an excellent choice for just about everyone. Barcelona also features a gorgeous community pool for residents to enjoy.
- Chancellor Creek: Chancellor Creek is a close-knit community in McKinney, Texas. Homes in this community were built between 2001 and 2005, featuring distinct designs, spacious yards, and beautiful landscapes. Along with quality built single-family homes, residents are close to several parks and local attractions.
- Hardin Village: The Hardin Village community in McKinney, TX, is a small, tight-knit community with under 80 beautiful home-sites. Ideally situated just off-road 380, residents are close to Hwy 5 and Hwy 121. Within walking distance, entertainment, food, fitness, and shopping, including a large Kroger and Costco, can be enjoyed. Homes in this community feature 10 ft ceilings and are energy-star rated, making them ideal family homes.
- Timber Creek: The friendly and picturesque community of Timber Creek is excellent for dynamic, carefree families. Delightful close-by parks, fishing lakes, campgrounds, and a 7-mile hiking and bicycle trail are all found within the neighborhood. Found minutes from I-75 and Parkway 380, Timber Creek gives simple admittance to excellent eating alternatives, invigorating shopping regions, and remarkable diversion areas like Downtown McKinney and Frisco Square. McKinney is notable for its fun and dynamic way of life and a well-disposed, very tight-knit community.
- Waterstone Estates: Waterstone Estates is a neighborhood in McKinney, Texas. Waterstone Estates mostly features expansive homes that are competitively priced. This community dates back to 2006 and has continued to develop over the years.
On top of these wonderful master-planned communities, the area also includes these neighborhoods well worth taking a look at, including:
- Watters Branch
- Wilmeth Ridge
- Wynn Ridge
- Inwood Hills
- Kings Lake
- Park Ridge
- Provine Farms
- Shiloh Ranch
- Southern Hills
- Stone Hollow
- The Vineyards
- Trinity Falls
- Tucker Hill
- Villas at Stacy
- Craig Ranch
Whatever lifestyle you live there is sure to be a community fit for you and all your family's needs and wants, located nearby amazing amenities and all the necessities one could need. Mckinney, TX, makes beautiful home and is highly desirable to many walks of life.
Living in Mckinney, TX
McKinney is found 32 miles north of Dallas and 59 miles from Fort Worth, however as the Dallas-Fort Worth region keeps on developing, this lovely town is turning out to be increasingly alluring. The region has numerous conveniences and attractions which cater to all.
Occupants can take off and walk one of the most seasoned memorable regions in Texas, Downtown McKinney, set up in 1848. This enchanting district features more than 120 shops, restaurants, galleries and more. You can peruse collectibles, snatch a connoisseur popsicle, and stroll through history.
The town also is home to a number wineries and breweries, making it a lovely ideal spot when party time comes around. Regardless of whether you incline toward pinot grigio and merlot or IPAs and watchmen, you're sure to track down the perfect drink.
For wineries, look at Mitas Hill. The neighborhood winery produces 15,000 gallons of vino a year and offers pizza on-location at the wine bar. Another great decision is Landon Winery, a family-owned winery that offers tastings and live music. For bottling, look at Franconia Brewing Company, a Bavarian-style distillery.. Or, hit up the midway found TUPPS Brewery, which offers visitors an extensive garden, and an on-site food truck for a quick snack.
There are plenty of opportunities to get outside and appreciate the lakes and rivers found throughout McKinney. The individuals who would prefer to invest time "on" the water than "in" the water can go on an outing to the Towne Lake Recreation Area. This 108-acre land park is based on a lake where anybody can lease a paddle swan paddle boat and take it to the water. Residents can enjoy a cook out, fish, play disc golf, or join in a volleyball game.
Another extraordinary attraction in McKinney is Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary. This nature preserve highlights trails where you can get enjoy physical activity and spot untamed life. There are incredible exhibits where you can find out about the greenery that characterizes the region.
Stonebridge Ranch is a highly sought-after comprehensive community that accommodates each need of its residents and anticipates your arrival today!
Located next to Baylor McKinney, near Highway 380 and Lake Forest, residents will find Auburn Hills. Auburn Hills is another expertly arranged community in McKinney, Texas. Auburn Hills will feature 300 plus lots of all sizes. Costs for homes begin around 300K and offer numerous incredible floor plans.